Locate Us

Urban Improvement Trust - Bhilwara

Urban Improvement Trust, Bhilwara has awarded a contract for the construction of affordable housing flats on turnkey basis under the Chief Minister’s Jan Awas Yojana – 2015 corresponding to the Memorandum of Understanding under the latest "Resurgent Rajasthan Partnership Summit - 2015".

The large scale affordable housing schemes for Economically Weaker Section ("EWS": 325-350 sq. ft.) and Low Income Group ("LIG": 500-550 sq. ft.) categories envisage overall construction of approx. 3,00,000 sq. ft. super built-up area on the Government land at Harni Khurd village, Bhilwara. The Project will be constructed on 75% of the land area and remaining 25% will be allotted to the Company, free of cost to subsidize the ceiling rate.

Project Gallery